Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 07:20 am
EASA Part 66 Module 16 Piston Engines:
- Content of this Book is for Aircraft Maintenance Technician B1.1 and B1.4 airplane and helicopter aircraft maintenance technician certification.
- The Program in this Book is developed as appropriate for use within a typical 2 year 2400 hour Part 66/147 program
- This Book is fully compliant to EASA Part 66 requirement for B1.1 and B1.4 Exam Certification.
- this is the last revision in 2019 that coverd last updated program require to pass EASA PART 66 examination.
- An additional non EASA required chapter 16 Piston Engines has been included for the benefit of FAA Part 147 instruction,
Table of Contents:
- Engine Performance
- Engine Construction
- Fuel Systems
- Starting and Ignition Systems
- Induction, Exhaust, and Cooling Systems
- Lubricants and Fuels
- Lubrication System
- Engine Indication System
- Powerplant Installation
- Engine Storage and Preservation
- Light Sport Aircraft EnginesRead more: foullous.com
easa part 66 module 16 pdf easa part 66 module 16 piston engines pdf, easa part 66 module 16 questions, easa part 66 module 16 essay questions, easa part 66 module 16 notes, easa part 66 module 16 books, easa part 66 module 16 questions, easa part 66 module 16 syllabus, easa part 66 module 16 question bank,…