EASA Part 66 Module 2 B2 Physics:
- Content of this Book is for Aircraft Maintenance Technician B2 Avionic aircraft maintenance technician certification.
- Physics strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, or 3) needed for an approved B2 avionics maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction.
Table of Contents:
As prescribed in Part 66 Appendix 1
- Fluid Dynamics
- Wave Motion and Sound
easa part 66 module physics, easa module 2 physics, part 66 module 2 physics book for b2 & b2 Certification, easa part 66 physics, physics b2 & b2 Certification, part 66 module physics,…Read more: foullous.com
Secure PDF eBook
Aircraft Technical Book Co
- EASA PART 66 ACADEMY always delivers the latest Edition, whether for eBooks or paper Books.
- ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review regarding quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies.
- Actual revisions are listed HERE. Please check it that may concern your documents.
EASA Part 66 Exam Physics (5784 Questions)
Sample – Physics Exams ( 40 questions 30 min),
Category A – Physics Exams (32 questions 40 min),
Category B1 – Physics Exams ( 52 questions 65 min),
Category B2 – Physics Exams ( 52 questions 65 min),
Category B3 – Physics Exams ( 28 questions 35 min),
Module 2: Physics
First post and replies | Last post by Aviation Training Exam, 3 years ago
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.