EASA Part 66 Module 10 Aviation Legislation:
- Aviation Legislation (Always lined with EASA Part 66 updates) strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, 3) needed for an approved B1 mechanical and B2 avionics maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction.
- Instructor Services:
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities
Table of Contents:
- Regulatory Framework
Role of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Role of the European Commission; Role of EASA; Role of member states and national aviation authorities; Regulation (EC) 216/2008 and its implementing regulations 1702/2003 and 2042/2003.
- Certifying Staff
Detailed understanding of Part 66.
- Approved Maintenance Organizations
Detailed understanding of Part 145 and Part M Subpart F.
- Air Operations
General understanding of the air operator certificates; operator’s responsibilities regarding airworthiness and maintenance; aircraft maintenance programs; documents to be carried on board; aircraft placarding.
- Certification of aircraft parts and appliances
General understanding of Part 21 and EASA certification specs CS-23, 25, 27, and -29; certificates of airworthiness; certificates of registration; noise certificates; weight schedule; radio station license and approval.
- Continuing Airworthiness
Detailed understanding of Part 21 provisions related to continued airworthiness
- National and International Requirements
Maintenance programs, checks, and inspections; master minimum equipment lists, dispatch deviation lists; test flights; ETOPS maintenance and dispatch requirements; all weather operations; operations category 2/3
part 66 module 10 book aviation legislation, part 66 module 10 book, easa part 66 module 10 aviation legislation b1 & b2 certification, part 66 module aviation legislation, part 66 module 10 aviation legislation, part 66 module 10 book, easa part 66 module 10,
Paper Book, Secure PDF eBook
By Download, Shipping to home Address
Aircraft Technical Book Co
- EASA PART 66 ACADEMY always delivers the latest Edition, whether for eBooks or paper Books.
- ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review regarding quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies.
- Actual revisions are listed HERE. Please check it that may concern your documents.
Aviation Legislation (2167 Questions)
Sample – Aviation Legislation Exams ( 40 questions 30 min),
Category A – Aviation Legislation Exams ( 32 questions 40 min),
Category B1 – Aviation Legislation Exams ( 40 questions 50 min),
Category B2 – Aviation Legislation Exams ( 40 questions 50 min),
Category B3 – Aviation Legislation Exams ( 32 questions 40 min),
Module 10: Aviation Legislation
No topics were found here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.