Last updated on June 16th, 2021 at 06:33 am
EASA Part 66 Module 10 Aviation Legislation:
- The Program in this Book is developed as appropriate for use within a typical 2 year 2400 hour Part 66/147 program
- This Book is fully compliant to EASA Part 66 requirement for B1 and B2 aircraft maintenance license.
- Last revision in 2019 that coverd most aviation regulations.
Table of Contents:
- Regulatory Framework
Role of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Role of the European Commission; Role of EASA; Role of member states and national aviation authorities; Regulation (EC) 216/2008 and its implementing regulations 1702/2003 and 2042/2003.
- Certifying Staff
Detailed understanding of Part 66.
- Approved Maintenance Organizations
Detailed understanding of Part 145 and Part M Subpart F.
- Air Operations
General understanding of the air operator certificates; operator’s responsibilities regarding airworthiness and maintenance; aircraft maintenance programs; documents to be carried on board; aircraft placarding.
- Certification of aircraft parts and appliances
General understanding of Part 21 and EASA certification specs CS-23, 25, 27, and -29; certificates of airworthiness; certificates of registration; noise certificates; weight schedule; radio station license and approval.
- Continuing Airworthiness
Detailed understanding of Part 21 provisions related to continued airworthiness
- National and International Requirements
Maintenance programs, checks, and inspections; master minimum equipment lists, dispatch deviation lists; test flights; ETOPS maintenance and dispatch requirements; all weather operations; operations category 2/3
part 66 module 10 book aviation legislation, part 66 module 10 book, easa part 66 module 10 aviation legislation b1 & b2 certification, part 66 module aviation legislation, part 66 module 10 aviation legislation, part 66 module 10 book, easa part 66 module 10,