EASA PART 66 Module 12 B1
Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures, and Systems is a complete and modern textbook developed to international (B1.3 / B1.4) standards for the helicopter technician and engineer. As with all ATB modules, this too matches all requirements of EASA Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, or 3) needed for an approved Part 147 helicopter maintenance technician program.
The systems covered in this book, go far beyond just rotor and flight controls. All relevant helicopter systems, organized by ATA chapter EASA PART 66 Module 12 B1, are described in depth with an emphasis on its unique functions and how they pertain too and differ with helicopters.
Table of Contents:
- Rotary Wing Aerodynamics
- Flight Control Systems
- Blade Tracking and Vibration Analysis
- Airframe Structures
- Air Conditioning ATA 21
- Instrument Systems ATA 31
- Avionics Systems ATA 22, 23, 24
- Electrical Power ATA 24
- Equipment and Furnishing ATA 25
- Fire Protection ATA 26
- Fuel Systems ATA 28
- Hydraulic Power ATA 29
- Ice and Rain Protection ATA 30
- Landing Gear ATA 32
- Lights ATA 33
- Pneumatic and Vacuum Systems ATA 36
- Integrated Modular Avionics ATA 42
- On Board Maintenance Systems ATA 45
- Information Systems ATA 46
Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
Each topic is explained with understandable text and exceptional full-color illustrations with step-by-step detail. You will learn by understanding each concept and how and why each is useful in the day-to-day tasks of the aircraft technician in the aviation maintenance environment. For FAA A&P students, all required topics are covered, however at the higher level of proficiency that the EASA licenses require. EASA PART 66 Module 12 B1
EASA PART 66 Module 12 B1 , easa part 66 module 12 helicopter aerodynamics structures and systems and easa part 66 module 12 helicopter aerodynamics structures and systems with easa part 66 module 12 b1
Paper Book, Secure PDF eBook
By Download, Shipping to home Address
Latest Edition from any Book/eBook
Aircraft Technical Book Co
- EASA PART 66 ACADEMY always delivers the latest Edition, whether for eBooks or paper Books.
- ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review regarding quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies.
- Actual revisions are listed HERE. Please check it that may concern your documents.
12. Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems (4052 questions)
Category A – Helicopter Aerodynamics Exams ( 100 questions 125 min),
Category B1– Helicopter Aerodynamics Exams ( 128 questions 160 min),
Module 12: Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
No topics were found here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.