Last updated on November 13th, 2020 at 04:54 pm
EASA Part 66 Module 14 Propulsion:
- Content of this Book is for Aircraft Maintenance Technician B2 Avionic covers the basics of turbine engines along with increased detail on the electronic controls.
- The Program in this Book is developed as appropriate for use within a typical 2 year 2400 hour Part 66/147 program
- This Book is fully compliant to EASA Part 66 requirement for B2 aircraft maintenance license.
- this is the last revision in 2019 that coverd last updated program require for B2.
Table of Contents:
- Turbine Engines
A) constructional arrangement and operation of turbojet, turbofan, turboshaft, and turboprop engines
B) electronic engine control and fuel metering systems (FADEC)
- Engine Indicating Systems
A) exhaust gas temperature/interstage turbine temperature systems
B) engine speed
C) thrust indication, pressure ratio, turbine discharge pressure, jet pipe pressure systems
D) oil pressure and temperature
E) fuel pressure, temperature, and flow
F) manifold pressure
G) engine torque
H) propeller speed
- Starting and Ignition Systems
A) operation of engine start systems and components
B) ignition systems and components
C) maintenance safety requirementsRead more: foullous.com
Part 66 module 14 propulsion, part 66 module 14 book, easa part 66 module 14, book for B1 & B2 Certification, easa part 66 propulsion, propulsion B1 & B2 Certification.