EASA Part 66 CAT-A Module 16 Piston Engine:
- Content of this Book is for Aircraft Maintenance Technician Categroy A aircraft maintenance technician certification.
- Module 16 – Piston Engines strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, or 3) needed for an approved CAT-A maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction.
Table of Contents:
As prescribed in Part 66 Appendix 1
- Engine Performance
- Engine Construction
- Fuel Systems
- Starting and Ignition Systems
- Induction, Exhaust, and Cooling Systems
- Lubricants and Fuels
- Lubrication System
- Engine Indication System
- Powerplant Installation
- Engine Storage and Preservation
- Light Sport Aircraft Engines
- Each topic is explained with understandable text and exceptional full-color illustrations in a step-by-step detail. You will learn by understanding concepts and how and why each skill is useful in the day-to-day tasks of the aircraft technician in the aviation maintenance environment. For FAA A&P students, all required topics are covered, however to the somewhat higher level of proficiency as the EASA licenses require.
- Instructor Services: For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.
Read more: foullous.com
Secure PDF eBook
Aircraft Technical Book Co
- EASA PART 66 ACADEMY always delivers the latest Edition, whether for eBooks or paper Books.
- ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review regarding quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies.
- Actual revisions are listed HERE. Please check it that may concern your documents.
Module 16: Piston Engine
Easa part 66 discussion Module 16: Piston Engine
No topics were found here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.