EASA Part 66 Module 4 B2 Electronic Fundamentals:
- Content of this Book is for Aircraft Maintenance Technician category B2 avionics and the CertTEC U.S. avionics certification.
- Electronic Fundamentals strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, or 3) needed for an approved B2 avionics maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction.
- For B1 there is an other edition muching all B2 requirement (see B1 category)
Table of Contents:
As prescribed in Part 66 Appendix 1
- Integrated Circuits
- Printed Circuit Boards
Paper Book, Secure PDF eBook
By Download, Shipping to home Address
Aircraft Technical Book Co
- EASA PART 66 ACADEMY always delivers the latest Edition, whether for eBooks or paper Books.
- ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review regarding quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies.
- Actual revisions are listed HERE. Please check it that may concern your documents.
Module 4: Electronic Fundamentals
No topics were found here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.