EASA Part 66 Module 3 Electrical Fundamentals
- This book is fully compliant module 3 with EASA Part 66 requirement for B1 and B2 aircraft maintenance license.
- Electrical Fundamentals strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence, and the required learning levels (L1, 2, 3) needed for an approved B1 mechanical and B2 avionics maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
(As prescribed in Part 66 Appendix 1)
- Electron Theory
- Static electricity and Conduction
- Electrical Terminology
- Generation of Electricity
- DC Sources of Electricity
- DC Circuits
- Resistance and Resistors
- Inductance and Inductors
- DC Motor/Generation Theory
- AC Theory
- Resistive, Capacitive, and Inductive Circuits
- AC Generators
- AC Motors
Tags: easa part 66 module electricity, easa module 3 electricity book for b1 & b2 Certification, easa part 66 electricity and physics b1 & b2 Certification and book electricity, reade more: afoullous.com
Paper Book, Secure PDF eBook
Latest Edition from any Book/eBook
Aircraft Technical Book Co
By Download, Shipping to home Address
- EASA PART 66 ACADEMY always delivers the latest Edition, whether for eBooks or paper Books.
- ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review regarding quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies.
- Actual revisions are listed HERE. Please check it that may concern your documents.
Electrical Fundamentals (6052 Questions)
Sample – Electrical Exams ( 40 questions 30 min),
Category A – Electrical Exams ( 20 questions 25 min),
Category B1 – Electrical Exams ( 52 questions 65 min),
Category B2 – Electrical Exams ( 52 questions 65 min),
Category B3 – Electrical Exam ( 24 questions 30 min),
Module 3: Electrical Fundamentals
First post and replies | Last post by Malika Benchikh, 3 years ago
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.