Last updated on June 11th, 2021 at 06:42 pm
EASA Part 66 Module 3 Electrical Fundamentals
- This book is fully compliant module 3 with EASA Part 66 requirement for B1 and B2 aircraft maintenance license.
- This program is developed as appropriate for use within a typical 2 year 2400 hour Part 66/147 program.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Electron Theory
- Static electricity and Conduction
- Electrical Terminology
- Generation of Electricity
- DC Sources of Electricity
- DC Motor/Generation Theory
- AC Theory
- Resistive, Capacitive, and Inductive Circuits
- AC Generators
- AC Motors