EASA Part 66 Module 7 B2 Maintenance Practices:
- Maintenance Practices strictly matches the requirements of Part 66 including its content, sequence.
- the required learning levels (L1, 2, or 3) needed for an approved B2 avionics maintenance technician program, and is so approved by many national authorities as a part of the training programs of Part 147 schools within their jurisdiction
- This Book is fully compliant to EASA Part 66 requirement for B2 aircraft maintenance license.
Table of Contents:
(As prescribed in Part 66 Appendix)
- Safety Precautions – Aircraft and Shop
- Workshop Practices
- Avionic Test Equipment
- Engineering Drawings and Standards
- Fits and Clearances
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS)
- Aircraft Weight and Balance
- Aircraft Handling and Storage
- Disassembly, Inspection, Repair and Assembly Techniques
- Abnormal Events
- Maintenance Procedures,
read more: afoullous.com
Paper Book, Secure PDF eBook
By Download, Shipping to home Address
Aircraft Technical Book Co
- EASA PART 66 ACADEMY always delivers the latest Edition, whether for eBooks or paper Books.
- ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review regarding quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies.
- Actual revisions are listed HERE. Please check it that may concern your documents.
Module 07 Quiz
Easa Part 66 Maintenance Practices (4664 Questions)
Sample – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 40 questions 30 min),
Category A – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 72 questions 90 min),
Category B1 – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 80 questions 100 min),
Category B2 – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 60 questions 75 min),
Category B3 – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 75 questions 40 min),
Module 7: Easa Part 66 Maintenance Practices
No topics were found here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.