Boeing 757 General Familiarization:
- This is a General Familiarization self study manual and/or certification course for Boeing 757 series aircraft with both Pratt & Whitney 2000 and Rolls Royce RB-211 series engines.
- General Familiarization Manuals are study guides covering a general approach to each model aircraft. They are great tools for review, new hires, prerequisite training and preparations for systems level classes. These self study manuals and courses are an economical approach benefiting students, technicians, instructors, MRO training departments and airlines maintenance departments alike.
- Each manual covers an overview of that aircraft’s mechanical systems including description and operation, controls and indications, component locations and servicing based on ATA 100 format and ATA 104 Level requirements.
Boeing 757 course
Tag: boeing 757 course; boeing 757 familiarization course;, boeing 757 familiarization course; boeing 757 training course; boeing 757 training course; boeing 757 tri course; boeing 757 tri course; boeing 757 type course; boeing 757 type course; boeing 787 maintenance training manual boeing 787 maintenance training manual; boeing avionics training boeing avionics training; boeing class boeing class; boeing gbst boeing gbst; gen fam training gen fam training; maintenance training services maintenance training services
Read more: afoullous.com
Paper Book, Secure PDF eBook
Latest Edition from any Book/eBook
By Download, Shipping to home Address
AeroEd, Aircraft Technical Book Co
Latest Edition from any Book/eBook
Table of Contents
- ATA 06 – General Overview
- ATA 21 – Air Conditioning, Pressurization, Cooling
- ATA 24 – Electrical Power Systems
- ATA 26 – Fire and Smoke Protection Systems
- ATA 27 – Flight Control Systems
- ATA 28 – Fuel Systems
- ATA 29 – Hydraulic Systems
- ATA 30 – De-icing and Rain Protection Systems
- ATA 32 – Landing Gear, Wheels and Brakes, Steering
- ATA 35 – Crew and Cabin Oxygen
- ATA 36 – Pneumatic Control Systems
- ATA 38 – Water and Waste Systems
- ATA 49 – Auxiliary Power Systems
- ATA 52 – Passenger and Cargo Doors
- ATA 71-80 – Engine Systems
In addition to the manuals, AeroEd offers a self study certification package. This package is a tremendous value for students and seasoned A&Ps looking for their first job or to advance their careers with this aircraft. Having these prerequisite skills before the interview will guarantee that your resume gets on top of the pile.
For repair stations and employers, self study is an economical method to prepare your trainees, considering both the cost of the program and of taking your AMTs out of the hangar and away from their jobs.
GenFam certification packages are purchased through easa part 66 academy and conducted by AeroEd. The package includes instructor guidance plus a series of exams for each chapter by email and a final exam in the same way. Upon successful completion of the final exam, an FAA accredited GenFam certificate is issued for that aircraft. An AeroEd instructor is available to answer any questions or explain any system which you find unclear. Chapter tests may be taken on your schedule as you feel you are ready for each. There is no time limit between chapter tests or prior to the final exam.
Upon enrolling, your name and authorization will be submitted to AeroEd within one business day. Your AeroEd instructor will contact you by email that day to introduce himself and get you started.
AeroEd General Familiarization certification is accredited by FAA through the FAAST and WINGS programs. 40 AMT Awards hours are granted to all those completing the final exam. To learn more about this process, go to: www.faasafety.gov/WINGS/pub/accreditedactivities/activitySearch.aspx#; enter AeroEd in the keywords box, choose AMT in program type.
For any questions about the manuals or the AeroEd certification package, please email [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.